Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best WDSW Posts of 2012


Since 2013 will soon be upon us, I thought I might go back into all the WDSW (What Did She Wear) posts that I have ever done. My four favorites are all listed in this post. 
"How To Wear Mr. Hat" was shot pretty recently. I loved using the patterned leggings and the grey hat. It was something new for me to do. 
Ah yes, my ColorBlock post. My sister and I took the pictures in a field that belonged to a charming lady. It was in the hill country of Texas - and three words. "I Loved It."

I remember that day well. It was the first day in a long time that I felt the sharp chills of Winter. I think I had about two layers underneath that sweater!

Before AIDA, I had never before gone to see any sort of Opera, and I didn't know what to expect. It certainly wasn't my first chance to get dressed up, and it certainly will not be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment