Monday, February 29, 2016

Chatty GRWM⎪Glittery Eyes and Mini Reviews


Hello everyone and welcome to the worst bangs ever. Seriously though, in this video  my bangs were waaay too long and making me look too much like a collie. Anyway, at long last I am finally back on the makeup/blogging/filming/youtube ball. I was getting ready for the evening and I thought it would be a good idea to just film a casual talk through video, just talking about some products I've been trying while showing you all some of my latest favorite makeup techniques. I will be going back to doing product reviews as well as notifying you all about my newest videos on this blog, so until the next post feel free to watch my newest video below! x Anya


PRODUCTS MENTIONED
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Maybelliine Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Staymatte Pressed Foundation
Morphe 35O
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whizz
Maybelline Cream Gel Eyeliner
Flower Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Flirty Foret
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Penelope
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Milani Moisturizing Lipstick in No. 17

Real Techniques Beauty Sponge
Real Techniques Sculpting Brush
Real Techniques Contour Brush
BH Cosmetics Brush Set

No comments:

Post a Comment