Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Milani Rose Matte Blush (!!!)

Have you observed the exclamation points in the title? Then you have probably figured out already - I LOVE this product. Milani has certainly proved itself to be a hidden gem at the drugstore - every product that I've tried from them hasn't been at all that bad. Of course, like any brand, there are a few, uhs and errs in their selection, but so far I haven't tried anything that I've hated. That said, when they came out with these blushes, I was instantly attracted to... the packaging. I mean, can you blame me? I'm addicted to this 3D rose design - it's so incredibly gorgeous. However, for some unknown reason I didn't buy it right off. I don't know why, I just didn't, but now I have, and I love it, so let's get down to business.


The shade I have is called Coral Cove, and it's a perfect not-too-coral-but-not-bright-pink shade, perfect for the summertime. Of course, the shade is matte, but rather than give the skin a flat, boring look it gives the skin such a beautiful, natural flush. It looks incredibly natural on the cheeks because of the no-shimmer factor.


More pictures... I can't help myself.


And finally, the swatches. Below you can see two swatches of the same shade but with different intensities. The staying power? Phenomenal, all day wear. I haven't tried this in the pool (hey, I have exams to study for, plus I don't wear blush in the pool anyway) but I can tell you that the staying power doesn't disappoint. Keep in mind that I have oily skin, so if a blush will stay on my oil slick (not really but almost) outer layer, then it will stay on yours.


Here is a first impressions video I did on my channel featuring this great product and others, and below you can view some of my favorite variations of this blush on sale online.

No comments:

Post a Comment