Sunday, January 19, 2014

In A Rut


In a rut, writers block, sick-and-tired-of-writing, they all basically come to the same thing. You have no idea what to write, what to post, what do photograph. I have this horrible disease at the moment. This morning I looked at my stats and I found that about 50% to 75% of every one of my posts were done for fillers. Said in simpler words, all those posts were there just for the purpose of getting something up on this blog. Talk about crummy quality. Nevertheless, there were quite a few posts that I liked, that I genuinely worked on, that showed quality and meaningfulness. That being said, until this writer's block passes, I have decided that I will not write any posts. Not one single post will be published that can be classified as a filler to get something up. So until then, look at my archives, see the posts that look good, and by all means read all the three-hundred and seventy posts I have on here. Or all the ones that look like I spent time on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment