Tuesday, October 30, 2012

On My Life - My Halloween Part One

   If you have been following me on Twitter you probably already have read my tweets on my Halloween plans. I thought I could do a sort of series to show you all what I am doing this year. To kick off this new "series," I have decided to show you my Halloween nails.




The color of the manicure turned out to be a very orangey shade. It looked almost like a sparkly pumpkin!

I used Revlon polishes to create my look. First I applied a thin coat of Tuscan Sun (478) this was basically my base color, and the undertone for the resulting color. Next, as a topcoat, I used the left color of the Nail Art French Mix. It was actually a very nice golden color that really went well with the bright red of the first polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment